Not every business has the resources to employ dedicated staff to manage the complex compliance administration requirements that come with operating a transport organisation.
Our consultants are out in the field working with similar businesses on a daily basis, and have developed the skills and tools to increase your organisation’s efficiency and help ease the burden of keeping up with your administration obligations.
You may wish to engage our services as a one-off, or on a regular basis. We leave it to you to decide what level of support you need. The advantage of regular engagement of compliance administration support removes the headache of gathering and updating the necessary paperwork in readiness for an impending audit. Regular compliance administration support provides peace of mind knowing that your compliance obligations are under control within your operation.
Our support services include:
- Independent Chain Of Responsibility and Work, Health & Safety audits
- Independent Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Internal Reviews on your NHVAS or WAHVA Mass, Maintenance or Fatigue Accreditation systems
- Developing policies, safe work procedures and work instructions
- New systems implementation and integration to the business
- Preparation for upcoming audits from clients, regulators or scheme auditors
- Support for Toolbox meetings or training sessions with staff
- Non-conformance reporting and follow up
- Incident/Accident review, investigation and corrective actions
- Review and update records for compliance with Chain of Responsibility and WHS legislation